|Upgrade necessary? I think not.|
|A gift? Or a hint?|
- A: I don’t know what it is or how it works;
- B: don’t really need to be THAT connected at swim meets and soccer and PTO and hoops and check out lines. That’s what Twitter’s for!
- C: Do the math: price and monthly fee ROI not worth spending for remote access during valuable mom & Twitter-time. Seriously, I’m not that busy.
- He thinks about exercising and immediately buys new workout clothes, gym membership, protein shakes, bars, and more sneakers than humanly possible. Before he ever breaks a sweat.
- He has full Orvis flyfishing gear and has been out a half-a-dozen times, maybe. In 20 years.
- Took down a few trees? Insisted on massive need for new Husqvarna, axe, wedge, and splitter.
- He wanted a John Deere to mow the lawn in 3 point turns.
- Don’t even get me going on the maple syruping addiction.